The Auberge d’Aragon was built in the 16th century to house knights of the order of St John from the langue of Aragon, Navarre, and Catalonia. The auberge was situated within the Collachio, an area that was reserved for the knights and was located next to the Auberge de France and the Auberge d’Auvergne et Provence. The langue of Aragon was responsible of purchasing and storing the supplies of the Sacra Infermeria. Today a part of the façade is covered with stone slabs, but the auberge still maintains its original character. The building is now a private residence. The building was included on the Antiquities List of 1925, together with the other auberges in Birgu. It was scheduled as a Grade 1 national monument on 22 December 2009, and it is also listed on the National Inventory of the Cultural Property of the Maltese Islands.